Addicted to cauliflower rice. It’s so yummy! and this is coming from a very picky veggie eater. If you’ve never tried it give it a shot.
There’s so many recipes online you can use to make yours.
The way I make mine.
- I grate cauliflower into chunky size
- I put a pan in medium heat on the oven and heat a bit of sesame oil in it
- I add a bit of minced onion
- After a minute or so I add my cauliflower rice.
- I cook it for 15 seconds then add 1/2 tsp of light soy sauce or low sodium soy sauce
- I cook for 1 minute and then add small pieces of pre-cooked meat
- I cook for another minute and DONE!